How to remove your criminal and/or juvenile record in NJ

You should review the current applicable provisions of N.J.S.A. 2C:52-1 through N.J.S.A. 2C:52- 32 to determine if you are eligible. If eligible you must prepare and file a Petition for Expungement. The Petition for Expungement must be filed in the Superior Court in the county where you were arrested or prosecuted as an adult or taken into custody or adjudicated as a juvenile. A judge then decides whether you should be granted an Expungement Order.

In general, these materials provide basic information about how to file a Petition for Expungement. These materials do not provide specific advice about a particular legal problem that you may have, and they are not a substitute for seeing a lawyer. If you encounter a problem, or are in doubt as to whether you need a lawyer, talk to one.

For information on serving legal papers, contact or (201) 630-0114.  We serve all legal papers representative are ready to assist you, call now!

This entry was posted in Criminal Justice, Law and tagged , on by .


The information contained herein has been prepared in compliance with Section 107 of the Copyright Act. Fair use is a legal doctrine that promotes freedom of expression by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works. The articles/Images contained herein serve as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, educational, and research-as examples of activities that qualify as fair use. Undisputed Legal Inc. is a Process Service Agency and “Not A Law Firm” therefore the articles/images contained herein are for educational purposes only, and not intended as legal advice.