Try to find out if the Debtor owns land: go to the County Clerk in the county where you think the Debtor owns property to search.

Serve an information subpoena: this is a legal document signed by the Court Clerk that orders the Debtor and others to answer questions about the Debtor’s assets.

Tracking down the debtors assets can be very time consuming, one of the easier ways to track down a debtors assets is a full skip trace on the debtor, this will provide a list of all assets in the debtors name. 

When you have collected all the information about the Debtor’s assets, You can hire a sheriff, local police officer, city marshal or town or village constable who is authorized to take money or property from the Debtor to pay your judgment.

For more information on skip trace visit  Open Monday – Friday 8am-8pm.  “When you want it done right the first time” contact

This entry was posted in Money Judgement and tagged , on by .


The information contained herein has been prepared in compliance with Section 107 of the Copyright Act. Fair use is a legal doctrine that promotes freedom of expression by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works. The articles/Images contained herein serve as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, educational, and research-as examples of activities that qualify as fair use. Undisputed Legal Inc. is a Process Service Agency and “Not A Law Firm” therefore the articles/images contained herein are for educational purposes only, and not intended as legal advice.