Who Can File For An Order of Protection in Family Court?

You may proceed for orders of protection in Family or Criminal Court or both. If you need an order of protection against someone else, you can only get one through Criminal Court. To get a criminal court order of protection, the police must arrest the person or you may go to the court dispute referral center. 

For information on having an order of protection served visit www.undisputedlegal.com.  Open Monday-Friday 8-am – 8pm.  “When you want it done right the first time” contact undisputedlegal.com.